Permanent ObGyn Job San Antonio, TX
- Join a hospital employed Medical Group.
- Da Vinci Robot available.
- Built-in referral base from over 30 Primary Care providers.
- Call schedule will be 1:5.
- Voted Top 100 Hospitals "Best Place to Work" 6 years in a row.
- Salary & benefits provided with attractive bonus structure.
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, pension plan, LT/ST disability, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Located 30 minutes from downtown San Antonio and 45 minutes from Austin.
With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this location is a delight. Residents who are into water sports enjoy waterskiing, wake boarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing. Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, this is an ideal location for the education-focused. Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a new high-school. Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.