Full Time Dermatology Job New York, NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants, and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques, and classic bars.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659414.
- World-renowned health system and medical school
- General dermatology
- Work out brand new multi-specialty clinic currently being built
- Teaching and research available
- 35 clinical hours per week
- No call or inpatient requirements
- 4-day workweek possible
- Unbeatable location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.