Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job MI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and reimbursement for licensing fees and professional memberships. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part of large, established health system
- Ties to a major, academic cancer program
- Community-based role in a solo capacity
- Academic affiliation
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Production model compensation
- Full slate of benefits
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.