Locum Tenens Neurology Job Unknown, MO
Posted by CompHealth
An established hospital in Missouri is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with general neurology and have stroke experience. The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a MO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Procedures: General neurology with stroke background
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.