If you choose the employed option you will receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, CME time and stipend, life/disability benefits, vacation PTO, and malpractice insurance.
You will find a balancing urban chic, suburban charm, and rural beauty in this county's dynamic hub.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2659525.
- Independent contractor or employed option
- May consider part time
- General PM&R procedures and consults
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Benefits for employed physicians
- New grads welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail