Full Time Orthopedics Job Augusta, GA
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659577.
- Foot and ankle orthopedic surgery position
- Income guarantee
- Partnership opportunity
- Collegial group of sports medicine physicians and orthopedic surgeons
- 1:8 ER call
- Relocation, sign-on, and a full slate of benefits
- Riverfront city with excellent local cuisine
- Easy access to beaches for weekend trips
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.