Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job New York, NY
Pulmonology - Central New York
$420,000-$500,000 Salary & wRVU Production
- General outpatient pulmonology: Mon-Fri.
ICU coverage for consults and call is flexible based on desire/need. (Currently shared on a rotation with 5 other physicians.)
- Work in Non-profit community hospital w/10 Bed ICU. No EBUS. Night call is covered by Nocturnist.
- Brand new clinic being built in hospital right next to ICU
Live in a Gorgeous Lakefront Community!
- Only 30 minutes from Syracuse, New York
- 9 out of 10 Rated School Systems by greatschools.org
- Do you have kids in athletics? The HS athletic programs have won multiple state championships in various sports!
- Be within an hour or less from Cornell, University of Rochester, and Syracuse University
- Proximity to Two International Airports!
- Spend your weekends sailing, kayaking, hiking, touring a local vineyard, and more in the Finger Lakes Region!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.