Permanent Orthopedic Trauma Job Richmond, VA
alarm 16 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Employed Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon with Medical Directorship Opportunity in Richmond, Virginia
We are recruiting for a fellowship trained orthopedic trauma surgeon with medical directorship opportunity at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- BC/BE orthopedic surgeon from an accredited training program
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Excellent competencies in both acetabulum and complex pelvic fracture procedures
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME, PTO and dues allowance
- Medical Directorship opportunity
About Chippenham Hospital:
- 466-acute bed hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital for child, adolescent, adult and geriatric admissions
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with our cardiovascular stepdown unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots that are used in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions, 95,000+ annual ER visits
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains. The cost of living is very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.