Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, ME
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Maine with filling a hematologist/oncologist opening. Your work schedule will be 8 am - 6 pm clinic coverage with call and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 8 am - 6 pm plus call
- BC required
- Licensing assistance available
- Will oversee Infusion Department
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.