Locum Tenens Neonatology Job Idaho Falls, ID
Posted by CompHealth
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to an Idaho-based medical center that is currently seeking a neonatology physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active ID state license. Your assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage and includes HFOV, inhaled nitric oxide, and therapeutic hypothermia procedures.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Procedures: HFOV, inhaled nitric oxide, and therapeutic hypothermia
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.