Permanent Orthopedics Job Orlando, FL
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, long-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, 4 days of CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in the greater Orlando area with world-famous theme parks like Disney World, eateries run by celebrity chefs, and endless entertainment. You will also be easy drives from the beaches on the Gulf coast and famous Atlantic beaches like Daytona.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658901.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Work in a private practice setting
- Be the 1st podiatrist in the group
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Experienced candidates preferred
- Close to Lake Nona
- Airport conveniently and centrally located
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.