Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Des Moines, IA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Iowa that needs a pulmonology/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule includes days, evenings and call. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active IA medical license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed
- Schedule: Days and evenings
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.