Full Time Hospitalist Job Richmond, VA
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time hospitalist on our team at Johnston-Willis Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine. In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.