Locum Tenens Neurology Job Fort Wayne, IN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, with no night call, and you will see an average of 15 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: No night call
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.