Full Time Family Practice Job Grand Rapids, MI
A clinically integrated organization (CIO) and one of the highest performing networks in Michigan is expanding its reach into Grand Rapids, MI and looking to add Family Medicine physicians who are interested in practicing within an independent, physician-owned group.
Enjoy a coordinated network of physicians that make it easier to refer patients within the network & results in quicker appointments, accurate communication of patient information, and comprehensive coordination of care.
- Practices are independently owned
- Multiple locations to choose from throughout western Michigan
- Highest incentive rewards returned to physicians in west Michigan
- Access to technological and quality-improvement infrastructure
- 95% HEDIS performance & top PO on payer contracting
- Formed by the Physicians? Organization of Western Michigan (POWM) and West Michigan Physicians Network (WMPN)
- CIO support (quality & outcome of patient care, controlling costs, efficiency in health care services, strengthening the position of private practice physicians & monitoring clinical resources)
Grand Rapids, Michigan is the second-largest city in Michigan (population of 200,000) and one of the fastest-growing cities in the Midwest (according to 2019 US Census Bureau). Grand Rapids is situated along the Grand River approximately 30 miles east of Lake Michigan, and is the economic and cultural hub of West Michigan. The residents of Grand Rapids enjoy its vibrant art, beer, and food scenes, local shops filled with one-of-a-kind finds, fresh outdoor recreational adventures, 100+ live-music venues, and beautiful beaches like Grand Haven and Saugatuck?s Oval Beach. Ranked by Jetsetter as a "Best Place To Visit" and by Places Rated Almanac as the #3 city in the nation for fun and recreation!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.