Full Time Family Practice Job Chicago, IL
- 1 hour from Naperville
- They are a well-established, independent, 89-bed community hospital that's been dedicated to improving the health of area residents since 1906.
- They are truly are a ?HIDDEN GEM? in the Chicagoland Area
- Hospital-employed opportunity for a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine physician to work out of an already established medical practice which is 15min west from the hospital.
- The current practicing physician is looking for a successor for their 23year+ traditional practice.
- Balanced Home/Work life; their physicians have the autonomy to create their own schedule.
- FT opportunity includes seeing patients in the office 30-36hrs M-F only.
- Option to use adult Hospitalist program as needed
- The physician sees 20 patients daily (70Âults/30%peds) in the office and has a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner who sees about 10-12 patients daily.
- Work alongside competent RNs, CMAs and dedicated non-clinical staff members.
- Weekend call 1:9; Take call for your own patients during the weekdays.
Competitive overall compensation offer with Base Salary, plus yearly Quality & Productivity bonus potential - on top of your base, Relocation Bonus ($20K) & Relocation Assistance ($8), Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance ($20K yearly), Annual CME ($3K) & Practice Expense ($3K) Allowance, Group Health (50% discount for you and your dependents), Life, and Disability Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Time Off (5wks), and Wellness Incentive.
This is a boating community that recently celebrated its 150th anniversary, and is located in LaSalle County ? a place where all seasons are celebrated!
The city has free access to the Illinois River, courtesy docking & the historic Illinois & Michigan Canal is located through the center of its downtown area
Their physicians also live in the surrounding communities of Channahon, Minooka, Shorewood, Yorkville & Morris.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.