Permanent Family Practice Job Cary, NC
This employed opportunity has a competitive guaranteed income plus production bonus. You will also be offered full health/dental/vision benefits for the physician, paid basic life and basic disability, PTO, 40 hours of CME and $1,500, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this upscale North Carolina city. Cary the county's 2nd-largest municipality, as well as the 3rd-largest municipality in The Triangle of North Carolina after Raleigh and Durham. It is consistently ranked as one of the safest cities in the United States. The people, the affordability of homes, weather, and communities are all a part of what makes the city so great.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658035.
- Guaranteed income plus production
- 100% paid employee health, dental, vision, basic life, and basic disability
- 100% outpatient
- Large breakroom/bathroom with shower upstairs
- Average 20 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- 2 years of experience preferred
- 8 miles to Raleigh and 15 miles to Durham
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.