Permanent Urgent Care Job Unknown, MO
You will receive an hourly rate plus incentives/bonuses. If you work full time, you may also be offered a start bonus, and relocation assistance, 1 week of CME time and $2,500, a retirement plan, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice with tail coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658205.
- Can qualify for federal loan assistance
- Backed by large hospital system
- Lots of autonomy
- Can work a few shifts a month up to full time
- Walk-in clinic staffed with highly trained personnel
- Board eligible for residents only
- Will consider final-year residents
- H1-B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.