Full Time ObGyn Job FL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this upscale community. It is 1 of the gems on the Gold Coast of Florida with fine dining, unique one-of-a-kind shops, and access to boating and water sports.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2657929.
- Group currently has 5 physicians
- Traditional practice
- 4-day workweek
- 4, 24-hour in-house call shifts a month
- 1 or 2 of the calls are on a weekend
- Any additional call is compensated
- Position is due to growth
- Come live in a beautiful area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.