Locum Tenens Pathology Job Unknown, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a pathologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am - 4:30 pm, with call every other weekend, and you will see an average of 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be AP/CP certified. For this position, you need to have an active PA state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: AP/CP required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: Every other week
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.