Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Harker Heights, TX
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Texas. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day/night shifts and call and available for telehealth. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active TX state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new TX license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Call: Yes and telehealth
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.