Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Denver, CO
alarm 5 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Pediatric Congenital Cardiac Surgeon Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children is seeking an experienced lead pediatric congenital cardiac surgeon due to retirement of an existing physician.
- Board certified in cardiothoracic surgery and congenital heart surgery
- Vast firsthand experience with neonatal surgery required
- Accomplished leader with experience in program growth
- Excellent communicator
- Quality driven
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Immediate patient and referral base
About Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children:
- Two-star STS program
- 20 bed PICU, staffed 24/7 with board certified intensivists
- Largest level IV neonatal unit in the region with 84 beds
- Multifaceted collaborative team includes perfusionists, advanced practitioners, respiratory therapists, and subspecialty physicians
- Surgical team supported by six pediatric cardiologists, two of whom are board certified in adult with congenital heart
- Patient population spans a seven-state region
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.