Full Time Family Practice Job Melbourne, FL
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Brevard Health Alliance, Inc.
Brevard Health Alliance, Inc. -
- Hours:36-40 Hours Per Week | Hours Vary By Location & Setting (Primary Care or Urgent Care)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 10-12, but varies as this is a walk-in clinic
- Call Schedule: N/A
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary Plus Annual Bonus- Negotiable Based on Experience - Up To $5,000 Relocation Allowance
- Benefits: - Loan Repayment Options through the NHSC- 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee - HDHP and HMO Health Plans- HSA with Employer Contribution - FSA - Dental & Vision - Prescription Drug Coverage - Life Insurance Options - Short & Long-Term Disability - Employee Assistance Plan - Wellness Benefits - 401K with Discretionary Match - Profit Sharing - $2,000 CME Allowance + 4 Days- Accrued PTO (0-3 Years = 25 Days) (3-5 Years = 27 Days) (5-10 Years = 29 Days) (10-15 Years = 32 Days) (15-20 Years = 35 Days) (20+ Years = 38 Days)
- Additional Info: Brevard Health Alliance is proud to be recognized as a medical and dental home where exceptional patient care is our number one goal. We provide quality services that are accessible, patient-centered, continuous, and comprehensive. - The only FQHC in Brevard County and employs approximately 65 physicians and APPs.- Opportunity for primary care and/or urgent care positions across multiple locations. Current openings/locations will be discussed directly with BHA hiring team.- We work with existing providers in our community to coordinate service to our patients.- Consistently achieve 95% patient satisfaction.- Family-friendly setting and coastal lifestyle.QUALIFICATIONS:- Board Certification Required (Grace period for new graduates)- 3 years of experience as a practicing physician preferred, however, new graduates will be considered.- Experience community health center or FQHC preferred.- Active DEA and BLS- Spanish is a plus- Proficiency with EMR
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.