Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Chestertown, MD
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric trained physician on our large Post-acute Care team in the Chestertown, Maryland, area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required. Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.