Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Cedar Rapids, IA
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, student loan repayment, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2657423.
- Broad scope of endovascular surgery techniques
- Complete vascular surgery hybrid suite
- Dedicated peripheral angioplasty suites available
- Perform all aspects of arterial and venous diseases
- Experienced open and endovascular staff
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Large referral base
- Interest in expanding the existing program a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.