Locum Tenens Hematology Job Grand Rapids, MI
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: Hematology Blood /Marrow Transplant
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Hematology Blood /Marrow Transplant with highly competitive pay rates in Grand Rapids, MI.
- 2-3 weeks per month is highly NEEDED working Monday - Sunday
- Evening call every night (5p-7a) to support the APP's that provide 24/7 coverage
- 7-9 patients is the average daily inpatient census; all patients are 18 years and older
- Procedures: Autologous and Allogeneic transplantation, CAR T-cell therapy
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.