Full Time ObGyn Job Newark, NJ
We are scheduling interviews with this well-established Newark, NJ area practice of OB/GYN physicians bringing on another due to growth.
- You will have a busy practice day one.
- The call schedule is 1:5.
- Friendly and growing small practice vibe, not a corporate institution.
- Well managed and experienced support staff make the office run smoothly.
- Very attractive salary with excellent potential and full benefits package.
Newark is the urban heart of New Jersey, the state's biggest metropolis and home to an arts and culture renaissance featuring major performing arts and sports venues. It is located within minutes of Newark Liberty International Airport and is easily accessible to NYC via metro rail service. It boasts an active central business district with great restaurants such as Studio 94, the Brickhouse, and Aldos. Shopping is available at the Hamilton Square Shopping Center, and plenty of community activities available with the many festivals, farmers markets, auto shows, YMCA for family activities, etc. Enjoy suburban living at its finest.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.