Permanent Oncology Job Knoxville, TN
This is a hospital-employed position with 20% inpatient and 80% outpatient duties. You should anticipate a quick ramp-up of your practice with their primary care and hospital referrals.
The hospital is a 101-bed, short-term, acute-care hospital that serves the residents of West Knoxville and the surrounding counties. They are a full-service hospital that features a 24/7 level 3 emergency room, a heart institute, state-of-the-art da Vinci surgical system, 3D MRI, and a newly expanded intensive care unit.
They are offering a competitive recruitment package which includes a very competitive salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 2657081.
- Employed by a hospital-based multispecialty group with financial stability
- 80% outpatient
- 3D MRI available
- Student loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday and 1:6 call to enjoy your work-life balance
- No state income tax
- Family-friendly environment and home of the University of Tennessee
- Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.