Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Unknown, AL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens internal medicine opportunity is now available in Alabama. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday and the physician will see 16 - 21 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active AL state license for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Caseload: 16 - 21 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.