Full Time Dermatology Job NH
This employed position offers a high base salary plus an incentive program for an excellent income potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation plus holidays, personal days, CME allowance with NH license reimbursement, a fully-funded pension plan, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, and malpractice coverage.
Southern NH offers something for everyone. There are rural open spaces and picturesque New England scenery. Southern New Hampshire is known for its excellent schools, low tax burden, low crime rates, affordability, and quality-of-life.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2657284.
- High salary and earning potential
- Excellent benefits offered
- Nonprofit health system
- 4-day workweek
- No Mohs
- 2 years of experience is strongly preferred
- Located 1 hour from Boston
- No state income tax or state sales tax in NH
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.