Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Laurinburg, NC
We are looking to fill a temporary OB/GYN job now open at a North Carolina medical facility. This assignment is 24-hour shifts and vacation coverage. Your duties include seeing vaginal deliveries, C-sections, and emergency GYN surgeries. Deliveries at this facility average at 60 per month. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. ACLS and PALS certification is required. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 24-hour shifts and vacation coverage
- Board certified or eligible
- Vaginal deliveries, C-sections, and emergency GYN surgeries
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.