Full Time Internal Medicine Job KY
This employed position offers a highly competitive compensation with a commencement bonus and productivity incentives. You will also be provided a stipend during training, potential for medical education debt assistance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in a Kentucky community with beauty and Southern charm. You and your family can enjoy boating, picnics, fishing, golfing, playgrounds, hiking, camping, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2656723.
- Excellent compensation package
- Successful and hospital-affiliated group
- Modern, up-to-date hospital
- Employed traditional practice setup
- Collaborative medical community
- Strong referral base
- BC/BE family or internal medicine physician
- New graduates are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.