Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Lexington, KY
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 22 days of vacation, 12 holidays, 4 bonus days around the holidays, CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this major Kentucky metro area that is home to renowned universities and medical centers, a rich mix of culturally diverse peoples, and all the amenities of a big city with plenty of Southern charm.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656734.
- Academic affiliation
- Work with 6 pediatric neurologists
- Call is 1:5
- 12 to 20 patients per day, depending on the time of year
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and fellows
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Major city with an excellent quality-of-life, low cost of living, and great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.