Permanent Hospitalist Job Rome, GA
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nocturnist on our hospitalist team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia. We are actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Previous Hospitalist experience is required and we cannot accept candidates requiring Visa sponsorship. In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S. Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.