Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Fort Eustis, VA
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, short- and long-term disability, PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Fort Eustis is located in Newport News, Virginia. There are wonderful parks within the city, like Sandy Bottom Nature Park, beckon visitors with nature trails and kayaking opportunities. The city is full of museums, fine dining and entertainment venues, and shopping for every taste and budget.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646077.
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Newport News, VA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.