Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Cape Girardeau, MO
Posted by CompHealth
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Missouri-based medical center that is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. Your assignment schedule is 10-hour shifts, with night call, and you will see 6 - 8 patients per day. You will need an active MO state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 - 8 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.