Full Time ObGyn Job Crescent City, CA
Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician (Full Time) – Northern California
Shift-Based Schedule – Work Only Two Weeks per Month
An Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician is needed to join a community based, not-for-profit health system along the coast of California! The incoming physician will be a solo provider in a growing coastal community. Become part of an organization that is a pillar of the community that it has been serving for nearly a century.
- 14 on, 14 off block scheduling—work two weeks per month and be considered a full-time employee
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm clinic schedule seeing 20 to 25 patients per day
- Build the practice you want: enjoy a 50/50 mix of OB vs. GYN or have a heavier OB or GYN practice
- $370,000 income potential
- Full Benefits that include- health, dental, vision and malpractice insurance, retirement, CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy the beauty of Coastal California without the high price tag! This oceanfront community offers beautiful views and countless outdoor adventures!
- Affordable cost of living—home prices are one-third of the state average
- Enjoy the outdoors from beachfront parks and scenic walking trails to clear water snorkeling and whitewater rafting
- Explore the national forests in your backyard!
- Family-friendly neighborhoods surrounded by resorts, fine art, and casual dining
- Access to multiple regional airports and large commercial harbor
Job ID: OBG 1532215
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.