- Seeking board certified Oncologist to be the face of the program
- Need physician that can help grow the practice and oncology program.
- Will be assisted by NP with several year of oncology experience
- Average daily patient load 10-18
- Over 750 NEW in 2019
- Tumor Board twice a month
- Hospital is a teaching facility with IM, ORS and NeuroMSK residencies.
- Local population 110,000 with a service area of over 300,000
- International Airport just 45 minutes away in El Paso.
This sunny college town is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons, the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
Contact: Neal Fenster