- Join and established oncology practice.
- Currently 2 Hem/Onc. One is leaving to pursue an academic position.
- See an average of 12-16 patients per day.
- Docs have excellent work/life balance
- NO LOCAL COMPETITION
- Call is consultative. Dedicated hospitalist handle all admitting.
- 7 weeks vacation, plus holidays.
- Salary guarantee + Signing Bonus
- Fully paid healthcare insurance, paid malpractice, relocation assistance and retirement plan
- Financially sound health system that has been paying ALL docs at 100% during Covid.
- Iowa named the most affordable state to live in the US.
Easy drive to Chicago, St. Louis (2.5 hours to St. Louis and Chicago) and just 1 hour to Iowa City and the University of Iowa. A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families. Local airport has daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster