Full Time Otolaryngology Job MN
One of the top healthcare networks in Minnesota is welcoming Otolaryngologists to interview for a position with their expanding, 7-physician group near Duluth, MN.
- Full-spectrum, referral-based practice including otology, facial plastic, and head & neck surgery
- 1:5 weekday call; 1:7 weekend call
- Support from 2 Physician Assistants (consults, patient visits, follow-up, and surgical assistance)
- Admit to two hospitals located on campus
- Opportunity for teaching & clinical research
- Region leading salary & benefits
- Signing bonus
Waterfront community in northeast Minnesota that is home to over 85,000 people and sits on the shores of Lake Superior. The residents enjoy the freshwater aquarium, museums, galleries, theaters, trains, planes and harbor cruises, a waterfront trail, and vast lakeside estates. Located 35 miles from the Brule River State Forest, 97 miles from the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, and 150 miles from Minneapolis.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.