Full Time Pediatric Gastroenterology Job Marshfield, WI
This opportunity has a very competitive 2-year salary guarantees and then become a voting member in the 3rd year. You will also be offered medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, 2 weeks of CME to start and $5,800 allowance, a matching 401(k) retirement plan and a fully-funded retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice. Education loan assistance and/or a competitive bonus is also negotiable.
You will enjoy living and working in this award-winning small city. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2655918.
- 100% gastroenterology practice
- Duties include clinical care, and teaching pediatric, med-ped, and general surgery residents
- Clinical research opportunities
- Call is 1:3, every 3rd week
- Average 10 to 15 patients per day
- Very competitive income guarantee
- Outstanding benefits package
- Excellent quality-of-life, extremely safe community with exceptional schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.