Permanent Oncology Job Urbana, IL
You will receive a competitive salary, health insurance, CME, 403(b) and 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, vacation, sick leave, some paid holidays, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2656003.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Named as a 'Great Place to Work'
- Combination of both clinical and teaching opportunities
- Collaborate group of physicians
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Neuro-oncology fellowship required
- Participate in biweekly brain tumor case conference
- Located 2 hours from Chicago and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.