Full Time ObGyn Job Teaneck, NJ
This hospital-employed position offers life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance, and vacation time.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is just minutes from Manhattan. All the excitement of NYC is an easy drive away while all the conveniences of suburban living is yours in this wonderful NJ location.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an OB/GYN opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits our needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654319.
- Replacing a retiring physician
- Be the sole OB/GYN in the office
- Share call with other offices
- Level II NICU
- English and Spanish required
- Work with top-notched physicians
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot available
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.