Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Albuquerque, NM
This hospital-employed position offers a 1-year income guarantee and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655460.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Loan repayment available
- Join 2 other vascular surgeons in the practice
- Collaborative group that supports one another
- Admit to 1 hospital
- 90% vascular surgery practice, will take general call
- Will hire a PA for the incoming vascular surgeon
- 9 other surgeons in the cardiovascular department
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.