Join an organization with a reputation for excellent care and provider collaboration. Join a private, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolina's - group is seeking an additional family medicine physician for its Hamlet and Southern Pines locations.
- Physician-led, financially stable group of 270 hospital employed providers.
- Focus on delivering quality patient care, not on the operational details of running a practice.
- Dedicate your time to 100% outpatient care. Stable Hospitalist service offers strong consult, inpatient and direct admit support.
- Work-life balance ? dependable hours, low volume call. Work 4.5 day workweek.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package with salary guarantee, annual time off, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement plans, fitness center, well-being resources and more.
- Eligible for loan repayment program.
- Temperate climate allows for a variety of outdoor activities to be enjoyed year round.
- Affordable housing choices, public and private school options.
- Great communities with easy access to the North Carolina metro areas.
Contact: Neal Fenster