Permanent Internal Medicine Job Carroll, IA
This employed position offers competitive compensation and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 3 personal days, 5 days of CME with a stipend of $4,000 to include CME/license/dues/subscriptions, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Carroll enjoys an outstanding educational system along with safe neighborhoods. It is a place with a strong sense of family. Carroll has recently revamped the downtown business district providing a clean friendly atmosphere for shopping and dining, golf courses, and rail trails for biking.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643680.
- Outpatient clinic
- Call of 1:6
- 4.5 days a week
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Great salary with bonus
- 4 weeks PTO, 3 personal days, and 5 days CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.