Full Time Gastroenterology Job OR
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice with coverage. You can also apply for student loan repayment plan offered by the state.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2654431.
- State loan repayment plan available
- Hospital-employed position
- Be your own boss
- Autonomy to run the show
- Mold the position for you
- All experience levels welcome
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship
- Be the 1st gastroenterologist in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.