Permanent Gastroenterology Job Minot, ND
You will receive a competitive salary guarantee with a high potential for yearly production bonuses. You will also be provided with health/dental/vision plans, life and disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME time with stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail. They are also offering $100K to be spread over fellowship stipend, commencement bonus and/or loan assistance at the candidates' discretion.
Located in a state rich in history, beauty, and outdoor activities, Minot, boasts 1 of the lowest crime rates in the nation and is well known as a great place to live and raise a family. Minot offers activities for all interests including a community theater, symphony orchestra, art galleries, junior hockey team, newly expanded mall, and a zoo. Outdoor activities for all seasons abound in the Minot area including hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, hiking, and ice fishing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654855.
- Salary guarantee is based on experience
- High potential for yearly production bonuses
- Generous fellowship stipend, commencement bonus and/or loan assistance
- General and advanced openings
- Clinic hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call schedule of 1:3
- Join another GI and an FNP
- Experience preferred, but open to 2021 fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.