Permanent Neonatology Job Fargo, ND
This employed opportunity has a 2-year base salary guarantee. You will be offered a sign-on bonus or loan repayment, paid occurrence malpractice, paid medical and dental insurance, paid life insurance and long-term disability, vacation time, 5 days of CME and $4,000 stipend, a 403b and 457b retirement plan, paid medical society dues, and a relocation package.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. Fargo is home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654990.
- 2-year guaranteed base salary
- Sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
- Mix of 8- and 16-hour shifts
- Both day and night shifts, or nights only
- Open to a full-time or part-time schedule
- Join 6 neonatologists and 14 NNP/PA
- 65 subspecialty pediatricians
- Fargo is an excellent place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.