Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Several Hematologists/Oncologists are needed to join well-established and growing Hematology/Oncology program. They currently have seven physicians and five Advanced Practice Providers. Bone marrow biopsies and aspirations will be required. This is an outpatient position with one week of inpatient call on a rotating basis. Practice at a very well-regarded Cancer Institute. It is part of a teaching hospital and owned by a Regional Health Care System. This is an employed opportunity. $ Excellent financial package.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their Cancer Institute, which is part of a large regional teaching hospital, is located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Bone marrow biopsies and aspirations will be required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The new Hematologist/Oncologist will need to be a team player.
- Knowledge of Cerner and EMR would be a plus.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a well-established Health Care System is seeking to recruit several Hematology-Oncologists to join their expanding/growing Medical Oncology and Hematology program.
- Their Medical Oncology and Hematology team currently has seven physicians and five Advanced Practice Providers.
- The new Hematologists/Oncologists will work at a highly-regarded Cancer Institute. It is part of a large teaching hospital, which is owned by a Regional Health Care System.
- This is an outpatient position with one week of inpatient call on a rotating basis.
- The new Hematologist/Oncologist will see five to ten patients per day.
- They have one of the largest primary care networks in Baltimore with greater than 450 physicians.
- Their Medical Oncology and Hematology Program is comprised of multi-disciplinary teams. They include: breast, colorectal, gynecologic, neuro-oncology, orthopedic, pediatric and thoracic tumors. This offers a collaborate approach to cancer care and an Integrated Network Cancer Program fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC).
- They provide radiation oncology collaboration with IMRT, IGRT, 4D, SBRT, SRS and brachytherapy.
- They have a dedicated and strong nursing and MA support staff.
- They also have onsite lab and radiology services.
- This program strives to provide state-of-the-art treatments and therapies by continually researching and exploring new and better modalities.
- Present treatments include Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy and Immunotherapy.
- These excellent Hematology/Oncology positions are due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- Availability: Hematology/Oncology fellows who will be completing their fellowships in June of 2021, and Hematologists/ Oncologists who already have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- As mentioned above, all their hematologists/oncologists in this group are all employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital. It is part of a very well-regarded Regional Health Care System.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Hematologists/Oncologists experience, etc.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- The population of the Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people.
- Baltimore is Marylands largest city, and the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- It is also an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., which is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Hematology/Oncology!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.